4. OWNERSHIP, COPYRIGHT, ETC.
- The copyright to any draft or preliminary concept, creative presentation, original material or similar developed by EINSA shall become the property of EINSA and may not be revealed to any third party without the consent of EINSA.
- All preliminary drafts, intermediate products, materials, tools, etc. produced or obtained by EINSA for use in relation to the delivery shall become the property of EINSA, regardless of whether the materials obtained were invoiced separately.
- EINSA shall have the right to run a reasonable number of printing proofs for their own use. The results of these proofs shall be used by EINSA for advertising purposes only and may not be sold.
- The risk shall be transferred to the Buyer as soon as the Products covered by the contract/agreement are made available.